Warranty For Desert
- The warranty period is Two years.
- How long will it take for the replacement ?
AZOM TECH will notify you once the pre assessment is completed and the device is ready to be shipped.
- What is covered in the warranty:
DESERT ONE carry a full warranty for a period of two years, the warranty applies from the date of purchase
- General Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is valid only when the required information is provided, and uopm presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice, dealer’s name, serial number of desert one. AZOM TECH reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product
- Replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than manufacturing defects in material and design
- After examining your DESERT ONE, our team will confirm replacement
- The warranty does not cover the following:
Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with AZOM TECH’S instructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by AZOM TECH for use with the product
Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual
Accidents, Act of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of AZOM TECH
If the batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by AZOM TECH